SDSU & Conversion Marketing Internship Program
We are looking for three energetic and self-motivated Marketing Interns to join our growing digital marketing agency. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in digital marketing, content and campaigns strategy, advertising and social media, then you might be the right fit for Conversion Marketing. Your work will include planning and executing campaigns, social media engagement, and measuring results.
In addition to being an excellent communicator and collaborator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The ideal candidates will also have some knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
This internship program will run from January 20 - May 6, 2021.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Develop and plan creative campaigns.
- Help with the planning and execution of campaigns.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Use tools to measure outcomes, optimize campaigns and provide reports.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree at San Diego State University for Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- A passion for marketing and/or advertising.
- Show that you read all of these details by using the word "magician" in your response.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Available for at least 10-15 hours per week.
The deadline to apply is December 15, 2020.